I have a very important question! :)
Do you ever walk into the grocery store at this time of year, and see all the heart balloons and chocolates displayed for Valentine’s Day and say to yourself “OH F YOU!” not because you hate love, but because you love love, which makes you sad because your current relationship status looks more like an episode of “Singles” or “Married with Children” than “This is Us”?
If you said yes…you are not alone. Studies show that 6 out of 10 couples are unhappy in their relationships, and 8 out of 10 singles feel discouraged in finding someone.
Valentine’s Day tends to bring up a lot for a lot of us. Pressure, sadness, feeling left out, and being reminded of the state of your less than ideal relationship status.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Through my training in Kundalini Yoga, I learned about a concept that shocked me. The idea is that we tend to store our past relationships (and any experiences, pains, or trauma from them) in our aura.
And since the aura is also the place where we project out into the world who we are and what we want, if we don’t clear some of those past partners or experiences, we’re likely to keep attracting similar people and situations into our lives.
You see this when you keep having the same fight over and over again. Or when your current partner acts a lot like your last partner in a lot of ways.
I believe that we can change all of this. And spend the month of February clearing out anything holding us back from having the relationship we truly want and envisioning what that is, and I created the perfect 28 Day Challenge to do just that.
In LOVE DETOX: Clearing The Past & Creating The Future, we will:
- Break down what the heck happened in your last relationship/s that caused any residual pain and release it
- Heal any wounds left over by love (romantic, family, friend, work relationships)
- Envision your ideal future relationship (with a SUPER potent and killer worksheet created by Love Coach, Natalie Vartanian that has led to multiple relationships and marriages)
- Manifest what we truly want and trust we’re in exactly the right place to get it
I know…sounds pretty awesome, right?
Here’s how it’ll go down:
- Four weeks.
- Four meditations (that we’ll do daily and each is 11 mins or less).
- Two (in-depth and life-changing) worksheets.
- Daily Check-In Posts
- Daily Journal Prompts
- Weekly Live Streaming Q & A chats with me
- Private Facebook Group for discussion
All for less money than the takeout you and your friends ordered to binge watch “Jane The Virgin.”
BUT early bird pricing ends on the 24th, so don’t wait.
This is perfect for you if…
- You crave an amazing relationship
- You stay up at night worrying that you’ll you’ll be alone forever
- You feel like you keep picking partners that aren’t right for you
- You feel like you just can’t shake your last (or many previous) relationship
- Your current relationship leaves a little (or a lot to be desired)
- You long to stop feeling like you’re in “relationship jail” with someone you know isn’t right for you
If any of this resonates with you, make sure you check out all the details here and get in on the limited Early Bird spots because who wants to spend another Valentine’s Day talking yourself out of being sad about it. Instead, we can DO something about it. And I believe this is the thing to do.
So I have a request.
The request is that if this interests you even just a little bit, that you go on over to the page and read all the details and see if 2017 is going to be the year you find your person (or make your relationship with your current person better).
We sometimes get scared of making changes in our lives, but I truly believe that if something piques your interest, it might be the exact thing you need right now.
Let’s find out.
I still love love! Do you?