You want in?
Want more info? Keep reading.
Wildheart…your life is about to change in a major way…
Welcome to YOUR tribe. A space filled with only the best, most dynamic, intelligent, interested, self-reflective people on the planet.
The “Coachella of The Coaching World.”
A little bit coaching, a little bit business, a little bit love, a little bit spirituality, and a lot of rock n roll. Full of encouragement, support, fun, learning, engagement.
Read below to get the skinny about the Wildheart Revolution.
And find out why you simply MUST be among the next group of people to be enrolled in the Revolution.
To help make that easier…I made a super fun video for you!
What is the Wildheart Revolution?
- It’s a carefully curated online space that encourages honesty, vulnerability, community, rockstaryness and fun.
- It’s top notch coaching at a no-brainer price.
- It’s community of like-minded (peaceful) rebels who all want to live life on the skinny branches
- It’s a LIFESTYLE. A place for you to leave your old self behind and learn how to be unabashedly YOURSELF in all aspects of your life.
- It’s mad skills, tools, and learning about how to be a rockstar in your business, relationship, and life.
Here’s what you can expect from your membership:
- Weekly Coaching Lessons (delivered via email) that’ll knock the socks off your former mindset about life, love, and the pursuit of Wildheart happiness ($1200 value)
- Weekly Heartwork (Wildheart version of “homework) to practice the lessons plus discussion with your fellow Wildhearts – it’s all about taking action and accountability in its sexiest form ($900 value)
- Weekly Live Group Coaching Call with Me—for when your Wildheart gets a little lost and you need to be steered back on track with a swift (and totally loving) kick in the back pocket of your jeans. ($300 value)
- Weekly Facebook ‘office hours’ with Me- where I’ll hop into the secret Facebook group and personally coach you through any question, problem, or challenge you’re facing ($300 value)
- Weekly Business Coaching Facebook ‘office hours’ where my resident Business Coach (Ellen Ercolini) will answer all your business questions. ($300 value)
- Weekly Love/Relationships Coaching Facebook ‘office hours’ where me and my resident Love Coach (Natalie Vartanian) will answer all of your relationship questions ($300)
- Weekly Tarot Readings (yes you heard that right!) where my resident Love Coach and Tarot Reader (Natalie Vartanian) will pull a card for whatever question you have in your life. I swear that girl has a crystal ball. ($300 value)
- Weekly “Accountability” Threads in Facebook to help keep you on track with all of your goals ($200)
- Weekly ‘Round Up’ email that summarizes the things that happened in the group that week so you never have to worry about missing anything. ($200)
- S.W.A.G. Post in FB where my resident “Wildheart lifestyle curator” puts together a list of the four best (and most fun) “picks o the week” (fun products, articles, travel destinations, videos) to keep you inspired to live the absolute best life possible. ($200)
- Monthly Guest Teachers who are experts at what they do, and will come in and teach you their signature THING. Topics include, Business Coaching, Love/Relationship, Writing, Finances (how to have awesome relationships with MONEY), Health, Cars 101 (all you need to know to keep your car running smoothly) and much more. ($300 value)
- Periodic Interviews with some of the most well-respected people in their industries who will give you insights that you won’t find anywhere else. One of our previous ones was with Amanda Aitken, from the Girl’s Guide to Web Design, talking about how she went from 0 to a 6 figure business. ($300 value)
- Monthly Calendar so you never have to miss a Wildheart event
- Wildheart Resources and Subgroups (Wildheaert Moms, Wildheart Book Club, Wildheart Meditates…where we do frequent 21-day meditation challenges) ($600)
- A chance to be more involved with Wildheart community positions that open up. As Wildheart grows, I think it’s super important you guys have a role that goes farther than just being members if you’re interested in something like that.
- Contests and spontaneous giveaways— where unique Wildheart jewelry, one-on-one time with me, and other meticulously curated products and services are up for grabs ($1000+ value)
- The inside information on when new products, services, and retreats are released—and a first-in-line opportunity to jump in (value: priceless)
- A chance to work with me one-on-one- Right now, I only offer private one-on-one coaching to members inside the Wildheart Revolution so being a member is now the only way you can work with me ($1000 value)
- Access to living a Wildheart life every day with a community of people who get you, love you, and want to go forth with an open heart and spirit of adventure (value: gajillions of dollars!)
A $6,400 monthly value for less than $2.30 a day. Pretty darn sweet (like apple pie).
All you gotta do next is decide which payment option is right for you.
Click below to pick your payment option.
What do I get out of being a member?
- A community filled with smart, dynamic, adventurous, interesting dreamers, fear facers, and action takers… JUST LIKE YOU.
- You will learn how to be unabashedly YOU in all aspects of your life
- Tangible tools you can use in your EVERYDAY life to manage your emotions, love, spirituality, business, and relationships
- Opportunity to showcase your talents and meet potential friends and clients
- You will no longer be alone in defining and realizing your big goals and dreams
- Daily support system available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the challenges and victories that come up
- Answers, momentum, and help with your business pursuits
Members have also…
- Mended family relationships
- Formed lifelong friendships
Who are Wildhearts?
- Wildhearts are dynamic, smart, multi-passionate, creative, entrepreneurial spirited people who want to learn how to live unapologetically as themselves.
- People who march to the beat of their own drum (or who want to).
- People who believe that change can happen through learning, action, and community support.
- We’re travelers, adventurers, business owners, peacemakers, world changers, fire starters and misfits.
- Peaceful warriors who settle for nothing less than the life you know you’re supposed to be living.
- Loving rebels, who don’t do it like everyone else.
- People who live with an open heart. A wild heart. A loving heart. Who know that there’s more to this life than meets the eye.
Who are NOT Wildhearts?
- People who hate using Facebook (most our communication takes place there).
- People who want to complain or blame other people for their problems.
- People who aren’t wanting to take responsibility for their own life and happiness.
Wanna know what Wildheart members are saying?
“My favorite thing about #wildheart is based on the saying “you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with.” I like to be surrounded by forward moving, positive thinking, self loving individuals, and that’s who’s in the Revolution. It rocks.” —K.P. Glasheen, Wildheart Member
“I have to say though, joining the wildheart group has been one of the best things I’ve ever done. Not only does it increase that feeling of community, it is amazing to have such amazing
and bold women around to talk to.”Brittany Norma
“I honestly can’t imagine a better program, ESPECIALLY for the price. The weekly lessons are seriously like Sally is reading my mind. The coaching calls are informative and propel me to action. And all the amazing bonuses are so killer. Last week we had a business coach on the line and her lesson alone was better than the last two $2000 business courses I took. Best decision I’ve ever made.” —Wildheart Member
“It is really a lifestyle, an experience, a way of living. I love that it encompasses everything….not just one area. Because, from being inside (though not very active *yet*), you can’t be Wildhearting in one area, and not another. The goal, correct me if I’m wrong, is to LIVE WILDHEART, in all areas. Including Business. It’s something to strive towards.”Amber Bryce
“My favorite thing about #wildheart is the space to be raw and open and vulnerable, sharing whatever it is I’m going through and knowing that it will not only be supported, but that I’ll be getting either great feedback or plenty of ‘Right Ons!’” —Wildheart Member
“I just wanna say as a member of Wildheart, what I like is that it’s very on-your-own-terms type coaching. Like, I don’t feel like I have to be there everyday. And even if I can’t respond to everyone’s posts, I feel I always get a warm welcome & response when I post things.
PLUS the calls & heartwork are worth the price alone! .”Erica Lee Strauss
“In such a short amount of time Sally had me pumped up, standing in my own greatness, and ready to take on a challenge I was freaking out about for weeks. She has this amazing, gentle heart, yet she isn’t afraid to jump in and help you get things moving and flowing. I was amazed at the instant connection, like she was an old friend I wanted to spill all of my secrets to, because I know she has the “right” answers.”—Amber Bryce
“Wildheart really helps center me. I love that it starts off my week, plus the fact there is a call is so awesome. It doesn’t feel like a “course,” but rather it feels like part of my lifestyle now.” —Tena P., Wildheart Member
“My favorite thing about the Wildheart Revolution is the space to focus on and nurture myself. If reminds me of who I am, what I am working towards, and ways to keep going through the good times or bad.” —Natalie V., Wildheart Member
“Seriously, there is no other community out there like it, where everyone is loving, ambitious, compassionate, dynamic, complex, present, alive and hungry. Hungry for adventure and for fiulfillment. You will feel seen, heard, supported, loved, encouraged and cared for.”—Wildheart Member
“Wildheart is crazy cool. I signed up and didn’t know what to expect. But it’s like Wildheart is the coolest business, love, and spirituality program all rolled into one. If I have a biz question, there are experts in there to answer it. If I’m fighting with my boyfriend, same thing. I love that it’s ongoing. It handles my WHOLE life, 24/7, at less of a price than dinner and a beer. Wildheart Rocks”—Wildheart Member
So, Wildheart…Are You In?
One More Thing…
Just so you know…you can cancel your membership at any time, and in no way are you obligated to stay after 3 months. That might be just the right amount of time for you.
Here’s what to do next…
- Chose your pricing option (By signing up you are agreeing to re-curring payments from your Paypal account. If at anytime you’d like to cancel your membership, all you have to do is cancel the payments via the PayPal confirmation you received.)
- Look for your confirmation emails
- Congratulate yourself!
That’s it. It really IS that easy to live the life you’ve been dreaming of. Maybe that means you’ll finally start that passion project you’ve been dreaming about. Or learn to ride that motorcycle. Or be a mom.
YOU get to define what it means to Live Wildheart for yourself, and we get to be here to help you make it happen.
I could not be more excited. I’ll be waiting for you on the other side with a beer and a smile.
Let’s do this.
1) Why do I sign up for three/six/twelve months at a time?
I have found that when people commit to doing something for a certain amount of time, they get way more out of it. And from coaching hundreds of people and watching the changes with the members of the Wildheart Revolution, at least three months is a great amount of time to start to see some real changes taking place.
2) What do I do if I want to continue my membership after three months?
No worries! Your payment will recur every three months unless you cancel it via your PayPal invoice (which you can do at anytime before your three months are up in order to not have your payment recur the next round).
3) You talk a lot about business when referring to the Wildheart Revolution. Do I need to be a business owner to get some value out of it?
Nope! The Wildheart Revolution is for anyone who wants to have a better life. And for a lot of my clients…being a business owner is a part of their life. But not everyone in the group is a business owner. You’ll be in great company.
4) What if I want a refund?
Customers who purchase access to The Wildheart Revolution may request a refund if for any reason they are not entirely satisfied with the program or feel that they did not receive the value they were looking for. A 100% money back guarantee is open for 14 days from the date of purchase. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and your money will be refunded. Your refund will be issued within 14 business days.
5) Is this a “course?” And if so, how long does it go for?
This is not a traditional course in that it doesn’t have an official start or end date. The Wildheart Revolution is an ongoing tribe. You can stay for as long or as short as you’d like and feel is right for you.
6) Will I get one on one attention?
Yes!! But only if you show up to opportunities to get it. As with anything in life, you get out what you put in. If you want personal attention, the best way to do that is show up on the coaching calls and office hours, and be very active in the FB group.
We make it really easy to get one-on-one help, either in the live coaching calls, or the three online FB coaching hours (and we also provide a place where you can ask a specific question even if you can’t make those times). In addition to that…fellow Wildhearts are incredibly helpful. So you’ll have plenty of opportunity to get help if you reach out and ask for it.
7) How will it really help me live my best life?
Wildheart is unique in that it is a wealth of opportunities and resources to have everything you might need to make a major change in your life…but you have to work it in order for it to work. Which means participating in the weekly #heartwork exercises, showing up to the coaching hours, and being active in the group.
Me and my team of Wildheart coaches are dedicated to helping you in every area of your life, which is why we have a business coaching hour, a relationship one, tarot readings, and two opportunties a week to personally get coached by me on anything you’d like. So all that is to say….if you want change in your life and you’re willing to chat about it with us, you will have all the tools you need to make major changes in your life.
8) I’m too multi-passionate. How do I know I’ll fit in here? I feel like I don’t fit in ANYWHERE?
Well…you’re in the right place. :) This is a common characteristic of many Wildhearts. We’re dynamic, introspective, multi-passionate, and wanting to live life on the skinny branches (no status quo for us).
Plus, if you don’t like it, you can just cancel your membership before the next pay period rolls around.
9) What am I actually going to get out of Wildheart? What’s in it for me?
Other than the opportunity to get top notch coaching from THREE coaches at the top of their game (for a seriously affordable price that you’ll find nowhere else on the planet), free tarot readings, a community that is there for you 24/7, free resources and tools to make your life better, you’ll get ALL the resources you might need to make changes. Whether you use all the resources in there is up to you.
Some specific results Wildheart members have seen include (but are definitely not limited to):
1) Leaving their mediocre relationship to find the love of their life
2) Have their first $10,000 month in their business
3) Approach their dating partners with 100% truth, honesty, and acceptance in who they are
4) Gotten clients, hired each other
5) Launched successful programs in their business
6) Felt more a sense of community and friendship than they have anywhere else
7) Pursued their dreams (one in particular finally became a burlesque dancer which had been her dream forever)
8) Quit their soul sucking job to pursue their passion
Basically…whatever it is you’re wanting, if you show up in the group and reach out for help when you need it and use the resources available, I believe 100% that you WILL have it.
10) If you have all the answers to my problems, why not teach them in a 4-6 week course? Why is it ongoing?
Because life does not happen in a 4-6 week period. Life happens constantly. And even the most smart, educated, aware, enlightened people need to be reminded of what they know. They need to PRACTICE what they learn. And Wildheart is a place to do that in an environment that’s fun and all-inclusive.
Also…I’ve taken courses. And they’re amazing. But what happens is that when the courses end, I go back to my same old habits. Wildheart is a way to stay accountable to what you want, and have all the resources you need to stay on track. It’s like the daily meditation practice for your life…the most important part is to keep showing up and if you do, amazing things will happen.