It’s that time of year again…when it’s time to break out the ugly Christmas sweater and start going to parties.
And with parties comes gift giving. Which, in and of itself is AWESOME, but sometimes I feel like I never know what to bring.
I don’t want to just get something to get it. I want to get something that people might actually want. Or giggle at. Or be like “ohmigosh I never knew I wanted this but now that I have it I can’t imagine how I ever lived without it!”
So I decided to put together a list of the coolest, most fun, unexpected, gifts under $25 that you never knew you wanted.
And I swear…just putting this list together extended my own Christmas list by 50 items!! (Psssst…Santa…if you’re listening I’ll take ANY one of these things.
I hope you enjoy this and in the comments below, let me know which of these items you’d SWOOOOON over this Christmas.
50 Of The Coolest Gifts Ever (under $25)
- Skull and Flower Tote Bag (I have this print as an iphone case and LOVE IT!) – $22
- Dr. Dre’s “The Chronic”, on vinyl – $21.98
- The Dirt- Trace Mineral Tooth Powder (best toothpaste on the planet…I swear by it) – $20
- :“Clueless” Prayer Candle (“When I get my license I fully intend to stop for animals”) – $15.42
- Leather Personalized Beer Holster – $25
- Instagram Magnets – $14.99
- These badass Britain Buckle leg warmers $24
- Vintage Style Elk Antlers Bracelet – $4.99
- Eagle Rare 10 yr Bourbon (YUM!!) – $24.99
- Personalized Swiss Army Knife – $12.95
- Hot Chocolate on a stick – $24
- Johnny Cash Postage Stamps – $7.36
- “Polite As Fuck” tank top – $20
- “Carpe The Hell Out Of This Diem” pillow – $25
- Rose Studded Iphone Case – $9.99
- Antique Bronze “Love” Bracelet from Ad Inc Jewelry – $20
- Corksicle Wine Chiller – $24.95
- Ipad Mini “American Flag” Leather Case – $24.99
- Kiva Loan (the gift that keeps on giving) – Name your price
- Guinness and Bourbon Marshmallows – $22.50
- Personalized Name Necklace – $17.95
- Air Plant and Crystal (THIS RULES!!!) – $18
- Personalized Smith & Wesson Dagger – $24
- Yes or No Decision Maker Coin – $15
- Punny Tea Towels – $15
- “I Pick You” Brass Guitar Pick – $9
- Long Silver Bullet Crystal Necklace – $22
- Southern Sayings Greeting Cards (“I love you more than sweet tea and Garth Brookes”) – $18
- Ryan Gosling “Hey GIrl” Flex Love Journal – $9
- Pick Punch (make your own guitar picks!) – $25
- Scratch Map (you scratch out all the places you’ve been…sure beats a push pin) – $20
- Erika Lyremark’s Book “Think Like A Stripper: Business Lessons to Up Your Confidence, Attract More Clients, and Rule Your Market” – $12
- Fortune Keeper key chain (to put that fortune cookie fortune in…sweet) – $24
- DIY Duct Tape Wallet Kit – $18
- Matchbox Candle Set – $20
- Pocket Utensil Kit (in the shape of a swiss army knife) – $16
- Garlic Rocker (you’ll never have to chop garlic again) – $15
- “Gettin’ Cheeky” Benefit Cosmetics Lip & Cheek stain and a Bronzer – $17
- Leather Journal and on the first page write 10 things you love about the person you’re giving it to $16.95
- 2 Year Subscription to “O” Magazine – $24
- Pink Tea Kettle – $25
- Motley Crue’s “The Dirt: Confessions of The World’s Most Notorious Rock Band” – $15
- Anthropologie Monogrammed Mug in metallic gold – $10
- Personalized Beer Growler – $24
- “Best Bitches” Friendship bracelet – $18
- Dexter, Season 1 – $12.99
- OPI Nailpolish Set of 10 – $19.99
- Wildheart Cross Stich in a frame – $18
- Triangle ring in gold – $14
- “Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can’t Lose” Tote bag (Friday Night Lights) – $24
And now I want to hear from you! Which one of these items is going on your personal Christmas list? Are there any awesome gifts I totally missed? Leave a comment below.
And if you like this list…share it with your peeps! Wouldn’t want us to be the only ones getting this ridiculously awesome gifts.
P.s. Do you like these gifts? Like ma vibe? Then you’ll LOVE The Wildheart Revolution. It is currently closed for enrollment, but HOLY MOLY, when it opens back up in 2014, it is going to be THE BOMB! You will not want to miss it, so make sure you’re on the waiting list to get more info about it. Ho ho ho.
Pic Credit: TheUglySweaterShop.com